Wednesday, May 21, 2014

DANDREW DON’T

$1497.00 for AskDandrew Private Equiteer was an expensive mistake to make. Let me premise the rest of my statement with this: I think Salvatore M Buscemi and his compadre--AJ are very smart people and they have valuable information to impart if your goal is fund raising and finding investors. This is not restricted to real estate financing.

None-the-less, I signed up for the Private Equiteer program on 1/18/14. I spent the next two days listening to and viewing a number of recorded training materials. My eye sight is poor so I rely heavily on the recorded audio programs for training. I can read materials but my eyes get tired quickly and I can’t read for long periods. My experience with the website and training materials was very upsetting. I had expected more useful information and better quality training materials as promised.

On 1/21/14 I wrote to the Dandrew Administrator:

>I have reviewed the Week 1 materials and do not find your website useful. I
wish to cancel my membership and request a refund. Also I do not see a phone
number for your company as stated in the video

I received the following response:
Sara,
Sal no longer offers money back guarantees on his digital courses after some bad
experiences with some bad students. This of course was reflected on the Terms
Of Service ( http://dandrewtos.com ) that
you agreed to when you purchased the product.
What he does do instead is lower the prices to make it more affordable to his
students so they are compelled to take action.
This has been the policy now for almost 3 years.
Thank you.
Best regards,
The Dandrew Admin Team
10300 W. Charleston Blvd
Suite 13-78
Las Vegas, NV 89135

I then responded with:

What upset me was that you hype that I would be able to get immediate
information that would be useful. I viewed a number of videos and, for instance,
the there is one video with AJ basically bobbing his head while two or 3 other
people (on the phone line) talk. It was near impossible to determine who was
saying what and the sound quality of the telephone conversation was not that
good either.
I don't see how this is useful information.
So what is the "reduced" rate? I don't see how $1500 is a reduced rate if the
website doesn't given you anything of value at least in the first week.

Since it seemed apparent that the organization would not even consider my request for a refund, I felt compelled to dispute the charge through my credit card company. I provided Wells Fargo with emails and portions of the Terms of Service that indicated that a refund could be given. Over the next couple of months I did not go back to the website and utilize any of the materials that I had downloaded for review. I thought the company might understand my objections to what I felt were mediocre training materials. (Perhaps by now the materials have improved.)

Recently I received a letter from Wells Fargo dispute department that Dandrew reviewed my complaint and was still refusing to consider my request because I had not been mailed cds and books, but had, instead, been given digital access to the website. Yes, I agree I had been to the website and downloaded some of the materials for review. I did not go back in during the dispute because I did not want to compromise my dispute. However, since I have been denied the refund I will go back in and start working through the materials to see if anything is useful.

Dandrew has a little ditty in their Terms and Conditions that states:

If you wish to dispute a charge on your credit card, please contact us first so
we may help you resolve the issue. IF YOU DO NOT CONTACT US FIRST AND/OR DIRECTLY
DISPUTE THE CHARGE ON YOUR CREDIT CARD AND WE WIN THE DISPUTE, WE WILL
CHARGE YOU $150 USD EACH TIME YOU DISPUTE THE CHARGE AND LOSE THE DISPUTE.
PLEASE CONTACT US WITH ANY INQUIRIES.

Though I find this unconscionable I will not pursue this dispute. I know a lot of people have provided testimonials on the program, but I have not seen very many live webinar training sessions offered, so I hope the recorded materials are better than what I first experienced.

3 comments:

  1. Did you get anything out of the program at all? Because I was thinking about buying into the one for $97 a month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I signed up for Sal's course about 2 years ago and I also attended his workshop in Vegas 2014. His courses are exactly what he promises, He's extremely knowledgeable. The courses aren't necessarily for beginners, I would say you need have a good grasp on real estate and finance before buying his course but once your at that point Sal is the GURU you want to follow. He does conference calls every few weeks and has hours of webinar material as a part of his package. For the tools and knowledge he gives out he should be charging double the cost. He really wants to see his students succeed. Although he's not going to hold your hand and walk you to success, he does give you a blueprint. I met several people at the workshop that he had turned into million ares.
    John Mckinley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I signed up for Sal's course about 2 years ago and I also attended his workshop in Vegas 2014. His courses are exactly what he promises, He's extremely knowledgeable. The courses aren't necessarily for beginners, I would say you need have a good grasp on real estate and finance before buying his course but once your at that point Sal is the GURU you want to follow. He does conference calls every few weeks and has hours of webinar material as a part of his package. For the tools and knowledge he gives out he should be charging double the cost. He really wants to see his students succeed. Although he's not going to hold your hand and walk you to success, he does give you a blueprint. I met several people at the workshop that he had turned into million ares.
    John Mckinley

    ReplyDelete